Compared to shaving, waxing is semi-permanent as it removes hair from the roots. Depending on individual differences, it can take a week to several weeks for it to regrow. Apart from aesthetic reasons, there are various other reasons too as to why is it beneficial to people. Here is a list of certain benefits of waxing:-
1. The hair that grows after waxing are soft and fine, not rough and hard that may come up after shaving or tweezing.
2. In contrast to other methods of hair removal like creams or shaving, waxing does not cause cuts, pigmentations or bad smelling skin. It does not cause any potential damage to skin.
3. Waxing leaves the skin more soft, smooth and rejuvenated as it removes a layer of dead cells from the surface of the skin. It also helps exfoliating the skin.
4. Waxing also helps to diminish hair growth. After repeated sessions, the hair growth starts to shed down. Other methods stimulate hair growth, because it removes hair at the surface only, not at the root.
5. Since waxing removes hair for a long time, you may bask in your glory of enviably smooth and glowing skin for a long time. You could hit a beach!
6. Shaving and other hair removal methods expose skin to the possibility of rashes. Waxing does not involve any such aftereffects on sensitive skin.
7. Contrary to the popular belief, waxing is not that painful. If done correctly, it causes less pain.
8. Waxing is fast and convenient. It also gives an hour to you to sit back and relax, while your “unwanted hair” are getting ripped off!
9. Skin is less susceptible to irritations associated with shaving.
If you want to enjoy the sensation, attention and admiration that a silky smooth, hairless and glowing skin inevitably attracts, waxing would be just the way to achieve it- easily, instantly and for longer. So, Ladies and Gentlemen hit a spa in Aurora, Ontario and achieve what you want! Happy Waxing!